There are few who've the ability to deliver realism to each of their scenarios, develop sensible characters and weave a plot that immediately sinks into our hearts.Credit: DNA
While there are a number of directors who've impressed audiences with their debut movies, there are several actors who've the potential to be outstanding administrators.
In a, folks reveal some future directorial debuts by actors they'd prefer to see.
1. “Abhishek Bachchan. He was assistant director on Mrityudata and Major Saab and is at present directing his first movie as a producer. He could be an interesting mainstream actor-turned-director." - dr Shail
2. "My choice will be taboo. I anticipate her to weave magic across the display screen similar to Konkana. " - Pro_Procrastinator_4
3. "I'm not a fan of Salman Khan's ordinary blockbuster motion pictures, though he does make good movies every now and then, but I don't assume he's going to be a foul director. His father was one half of the most important writing duo in Bollywood. His youthful brother made some decent pot boilers as a director. Salman Khan himself has been very selective about the movies he produces. I don't think he has any intentions of directing, but when he does, it's unlikely he'll do something actually shitty." - dr Shail
4. "I really have a sense Alia Bhatt will direct a movie in some unspecified time within the future. She is ambitious and has already opened a manufacturing house. It would be fascinating to see what kind of movie she would direct." – New_Psychology_3784
5. “Ranbir Kapoor. Many Kapoors (Shammi, Randhir, Rishi and Rajeev) have tried to direct but none managed to achieve the level of Raj Kapoor. Ranbir was assistant director on Prem Granth, Aa Ab Laut Chalen and Black, so it would be exciting to see if another RK may revitalize RK Studios, which was among the many most prestigious studios in India.” - dr Shail
6. “Saif Ali Khan. I suppose he has a broad understanding of certain film genres and can in all probability do it in the right way." – LegendaryIam
7. "Hrithik Roshan. He was assistant director on Koyla, Karan Arjun and King Uncle and is able to keep control of the movies by keeping manufacturing in-house.” - dr Shail
8. "Vicky Kaushal. He started out as an assistant producer at Asoka and an assistant director at Gangs of Wasseypur before discovering success in appearing. Maybe he'll come back to directing in some unspecified time within the future." - dr Shail
Which of these directorial debuts are you wanting forward to?